Below you will find useful links and resources :
- American Academy of Pediatrics: This is an organization of 60,000 pediatricians committed to the optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all children.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: This is the official site for the Center For disease Control and Prevention.
- Healthy Children.org: this is a site powered by AAP(see above) that provides user friendly information about various childhood topics such as your child’s developmental milestones, vaccines and safety at home, and many more topics.
- Healthy Baby Network: This site provides information for having a safe and healthy pregnancy, and how to prepare for your new baby.
- Recalls : This is the official website that lists all product recalls. Follow them on Twitter to stay up to date.
- Safe Kids Worldwide: This site provides useful tips on how to stay safe and prevent injuries in and out of home for children, by age group.